SecMaker has released Net iD Card Portal v4.4.
Net iD Card Portal is an advanced web portal for convenient issuance and administration of smart cards and certificates.
Net iD Card Portal v4 in brief:
• Web-based smart card administration with GUIs for administrators, officers and end-users.
• Role based authorization model integrated with directory service (for example Microsoft Active directory).
• Smart card activation, unlocking, revocation and restore.
• Advanced certificate management including possibility to issue server certificates.
• Management of short-term cards.
• User interface with “smart” features to predict what administrators and end-users wish to do with a smart card.
• End-user self-service.
• Possibility to delegate authority to issue and to unlock smart cards.
• Encryption of sensitive data in the database.
• GUI for audit log reviews and signing of all log events to prevent manipulation of log entries.
• User interface that is widely adaptable to the organization’s wishes for graphic design when it comes to logos, backgrounds, texts, fonts and placement of features.