Certified Smart Card Security Expert (CSSE) is a hands-on training course in practical integration of PKI and smart cards. The course is aimed at programmers and other technical experts employed at our integration, technology, and certificate authority partner companies who will be responsible for smart card and PKI projects.
When: November 24-27 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Breakfast, lunch and comprehensive course material is included.
Course program – Certified Security Smart card Expert
• Microsoft CA (Advanced)
• Installation and configuration of Net iD Enterprise and Net iD Card Portal
• Net iD and smart cards in the Citrix environment
• Net iD with thin clients
• Net iD with session roaming, SSO (single sign on) and other features
• Net iD for SITHS (smart cards for municipal and county administrations)
• SecMaker Start-Up Packages
• Different types of smart cards and card readers
Comprehensive course materials and a full demo package with card, card reader and Net iD software are included in the course fee.