SecMaker has released Net iD Card Portal v4.8.
The most important changes are:
- Active Users Viewer: Possible to get a list of users currently logged on to Net iD Card Portal.
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (Windows NT 6.3).
- Support for Microsoft Active Directory 6.3.
- Support for Microsoft Internet Information Services 8.5.
- Support for Microsoft Certificate Authority 6.3.
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (MSSQLSERVER 12.0).
- Support for Subject Alternative Name attributes when enrolling server certificates.
- Support for “Tjanstekort EID” card with new chip.
- Support for Gemalto “Instant EID IP9” card with new chip.
- Updated: License user counter with active user/card bounding instead of user entries.
- Updated: End User License agreement (EULA).
For more information regarding the changes in v4.8 see Release Notes Net iD Card Portal v4.8.
Net iD Card Portal is an advanced web portal for convenient issuance and administration of smart cards and certificates.
Net iD Card Portal v4 in brief:
- Web-based smart card administration with GUIs for administrators, officers and end-users.
- Role based authorization model integrated with directory service (for example Microsoft Active directory).
- Smart card activation, unlocking, revocation and restore.
- Management of short-term cards.
- Advanced certificate management including issuance of server certificates.
- User interface with “smart” features to predict what administrators and end-users wish to do with a smart card.
- Possibility to delegate authority to issue, unlock and recover smart cards via work orders.
- End-user self-service.
- Simplified administration of cards issued by a trusted third party.
- Encryption of sensitive data in the database.
- GUI for audit log reviews and signing of all log events to prevent manipulation of log entries.
- User interface that is widely adaptable to the organization’s wishes for graphic design when it comes to logos, backgrounds, texts, fonts and placement of features.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more specific information about the product or download the product sheet here.