SecMaker has released a service release for Net iD Enterprise (version 6.1.1).
The service release includes updated support for Windows software, fixes for problems that has been found in Net iD Enterprise v6.1.0 and some change to the behaviour of current functionality.
No new functionality has been added.
The most important changes are:
– Support for Microsoft Windows 8.1, complete release tests done – for v6.1.0 only basic functionality testing was done.
– Support for Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (desktop), complete release test done – for v6.1.0 only basic functionality testing was done.
– Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2.
– General support for Buypass BEID cards (no longer controlled by licensing).
– Updated: Change in CSP parameter KeepSessionAlive to specify a list of applications.
Note: The support for Microsoft Windows XP and Internet Explorer 7 will be ended 2014-04-08 according to earlier published information.
For further questions please contact us via our support site https://support.secmaker.com.