Radar Summit is the Nordic region’s biggest IT event. An established forum bringing together the country’s leading decision makers, influencers and suppliers, Radar Summit is all about networking, discussing and consulting with each other to develop and influence the latest IT trends.
Over 700 of the country’s leading IT decision makers, actuators and suppliers meet to develop, network and influence the trends that will have the greatest impact on IT in your local market in 2018. The event’s focus is on the trends in IT that are hottest in 2018. You can look forward to a full day full of exciting features focusing on and presenting real customer case and personal meetings.
SecMaker stands as an exhibitor during the event and will tell you how to get rid of insecure passwords.
• Would you like to keep track of users and logins to your IT systems?
• Do you trust your identity management?
• Would you like to use one solution for all logins and also easily add new target systems and applications, even mobile?
• Do you want to quickly and easily block a user in a single administration interface?
• Do you worry about compromising your IT security during a review, such as GDPR?
Net iD gives you safe and easy two-factor authentication that works against all target systems.
Meet us under radar or contact us for more information.
We have a limited number of seats available that you can use for free by following this link: http://radarsummit.se/anmalan-summit/ where you enter SecMaker under VIP code.
Date: November 15
Location: Münchenbryggeriet, Stockholm
Find out more about the event at: www.radarsummit.se