Do you have any concerns within the municipality about what E-identity for the public sector (Efos), SITHS replacement means in practice? What is included in the package that has been purchased and what do you need to take into account as a municipality?
Skylite and SecMaker are offering a full day’s session where we inform you of everything you need to know about Efos, for example:
• Which software and which service are included in the package purchased?
• What does the package represent to you as a municipality and what opportunities does it provide?
• What does the municipality need to take into account and which choices can be made?
– Solely Efos
– Hybrid with internal issuing of cards and mobile certificates
• Which technical requirements are placed on the internal IT environment?
• Demonstration of card login login via tablets and telephones
10:00 – 10:30 Introduction
10:30 – 11:00 Skylites offer within authentication
11:00 – 12:00 E-identity for the public sector (Efos)
12:00 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30 – 14:00 What choice do you have as a municipality?
14:00 – 14:30 Rounding and questions
When: 15 november, 10:00-14:30 CET
Where: Skylites office, Södra Kungsgatan 4B, Luleå, Sweden
For questions and registration email firstname.lastname@example.org