Is your organisation is starting an authentication project or is still at the planning stage? Give your project the best possible chance to succeed by investing in our combined training in authentication methods and approach.
Secmaker has, together with Certezza, developed a certificate and smart card administration training for you who are technician and will be responsible for projects within PKI and have experience in managing Windows Server Active Directory.
On March 12, it’s time for the second training occation, be sure to register now before the course is full.
Our focus is on practical application of the theory and skills we teach, presenting realistic authentication exercises backed-up with thorough course documentation fully detailing our methods and approach.
Who the course is aimed at
The course is intended for technicians who will be responsible for projects in PKI and is suited to people with administrator experience in Windows Server Active Directory.
- Addressing security complications
- Information security policy
- Levels of assurance (LOA)
- An in-depth study of Microsoft CA
- An in-depth study of the Net iD’s product portfolio
- Certificates and PKI
- What is a Hardware Security Module (HSM)?
- What attitude do we adopt towards the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- Why a single sign on (SSO)?
- What is E-identity for the public sector (EFOS)?
- Different types of smart cards and virtual smart cards
- Different types of card readers
- Troubleshooting and support
Martin Juhlin, IT Security Consultant at Certezza
Daniel Hällback, Solution Architect at SecMaker
Time: 12-14 Mars, 2018
Place: Certezza, Kornhamnstorg 61, 1 tr, Stockholm
Price: Up to and including 31 January we can offer an early bird price of SEK 18,990, excluding VAT.
After that, the ordinary price of SEK 23,990 excluding VAT will apply.
Lunch, refreshments and detailed course documentation is included. Please inform us in advance of any specific dietary requirements you may have in the case of allergies, etc.