Get your authentication project off to a great start by joining the SecMaker and Certezza training course in certificate and smartcard administration
If your organisation is starting an authentication project or is still at the planning stage, there is a lot to gain by training your staff in the fundamentals of certificate and smartcard administration, learn best practices for procedures, systems, and tools to ensure IT and authentication security does not impede productivity. All too often we come across organisations that waste time and effort by “reinventing the wheel” creating authentication training – let us do that for you so that you can focus on project implementation.
Give your project the best possible chance to succeed by investing in our combined training in authentication methods and approach. Our focus is on practical application of the theory and skills we teach, presenting realistic authentication exercises backed-up with thorough course documentation fully detailing our methods and approach.
Who the course is aimed at
The course is intended for technicians who will be responsible for projects in PKI and is suited to people with administrator experience in Windows Server Active Directory.
- Addressing security complications
- Information security policy
- Levels of assurance (LOA)
- An in-depth study of Microsoft CA
- An in-depth study of the Net iD’s product portfolio
- Certificates and PKI
- What is a Hardware Security Module (HSM)?
- What attitude do we adopt towards the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- Why a single sign on (SSO)?
- What is E-identity for the public sector (EFOS)?
- Different types of smart cards and virtual smart cards
- Different types of card readers
- Troubleshooting and support
Martin Juhlin, IT Security Consultant at Certezza
Daniel Hällback, Solution Architect at SecMaker
Time: 6-8 November, 2017
Place: Certezza, Kornhamnstorg 61, 1 tr, Stockholm
Price: Up to and including 6 October we can offer an early bird price of SEK 16,900, excluding VAT.
After that, the ordinary price of SEK 19,000 excluding VAT will apply.
Lunch, refreshments and detailed course documentation is included. Please inform us in advance of any specific dietary requirements you may have in the case of allergies, etc.