Net iD Portal
Complete administration of digital identities
User administration is often viewed as an irritating assignment that is far too time-consuming. Net iD Portal is the most flexible tool on the market for the administration and life cycle management of certificates, smartcards and users.
Net iD Portal allows you to collect your organisation’s life cycle management of users’ digital identities in one and the same easy-to-use interface. In this way, Net iD Portal simplifies the work and makes it significantly more efficient.
Dissemination to all ID carriers
Net iD Portal is the new generation web portal for fully governed life cycle management of digital identities.
The portal handles everything you need to introduce strong authentication (MFA) in your organisation: smartcards, YubiKey, virtual smartcards, mobile apps and different function certificates such as web server certificates.
- Complete life cycle management of smartcards, certificates and users via a web portal
- Interface for administrators, operators and users
- Self-service for certificate users
- Activation, unlocking, renewal and blocking of certificates
- Adaptable dissemination flow using XML configuration
- API for integration with third-party systems
- Expanding tracking and logging function
- Simple user interface that is easy to understand
How it works
Net iD Portal links together the organisation’s underlying infrastructure: certificate service, catalogue service and database of certificates issued in a web-based, platform-independent interface.
On the basis of a central person entry, Net iD Portal is able to process and maintain an overview of the employee’s digital identities. You can integrate the standard version yourself, or order a bespoke solution for your organisation. We carry out the work in the form of a project involving one of our integration partners – normally the system partner you already use for your IT operation.
Signing a support agreement ensures access to professional support that covers all the Net iD products you use.