Manage all Net iD Enterprise clients through one Group Policy
Group Policy Object, GPO
One Group Policy Object, GPO can contain multiple configuration options, and is applied to all computers that are within the scope of the GPO. You can launch features for specific users, user groups or for all users.
Examples of functions that can be controlled by a packaging:
- Configure products in the Net iD product family via Microsoft Group Policy Objects.
- Currently available for configuration of Net iD Enterprise and Net iD Connect for Citrix.
- One component with user interface to be used on server side (Net iD GPO Editor) to configure the Group Policies.
- One component on client side (Net iD CSE) that is installed with Net iD Enterprise.
- Available documentation: Net iD GPO Administrator’s Guide v1.6.