Certificate and card administrator training
In partnership with Certezza
In partnership with Certezza, we have put together a three-day course in tangible PKI and certificates. The training covers the various needs that exist regarding decisions, requirements, technical installation and maintenance of PKI environments as well as ongoing operations in the form of card and certificate management.
Certezza and SecMaker have extensive experience in IT security training. For three days, we focus on applying the knowledge we learn and letting practical exercises be intertwined with theory. We give you the right tools in the form of hands-on exercises and elaborate course documentation explaining methods and procedures.
Who is the course for?
The course is intended for technicians who will be responsible for projects in PKI and is suited to people with administrator experience in Windows Server Active Directory.
- Addressing security complications.
- Information security policy.
- Levels of assurance (LOA).
- More detailed study of Microsoft CA.
- More detailed study of Net iD’s product portfolio.
- Certificates and PKI.
- What is a Hardware Security Module (HSM)?
- What attitude do we adopt towards the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- Why single sign on (SSO)?
- What is E-identity for the public sector (EFOS)?
- Different types of smart cards, virtual smart cards and other carriers.
- Different types of card readers.
- Troubleshooting and support
Martin Juhlin, IT Security Consultant at Certezza
Daniel Hällback, Solution Architect at SecMaker
3 days, 09:00-17:00
Breakfast, lunch, coffee and a course folder from SecMaker is included in the course fee. The course folder can't be bought separately.
The course is conducted in a modern classroom setting and participants have access to their own computer for hands-on exercises.