Certified Smart Card
Hands-on integration of PKI
4-day training in tangible integration of PKI and certificate-based security where you learn about Net iD, the architecture behind and how to best install and configure an authentication solution.
The Certified Smart Card Security Expert (CSSE) training is a 4-day course in integration of PKI and certificates. The course provides hands-on exercises for the Net iD Software Suite and its architecture. You will learn the best ways to install and configure an optimal authentication solution in Windows environment. And as a participant, you will learn the most suitable architectural choices for different situations.
Who is the course for?
The course is intended for technicians who will be responsible for projects in PKI and is suited to people with administrator experience in Windows Server Active Directory.
- Microsoft CA (Advanced)
- Installation and configuration of Net iD Enterprise and
Net iD Portal.
- Net iD in the Citrix environment
- Net iD with thin clients
- Net iD with session roaming, SSO (single sign-on) and other features
- Net iD for Efos and SITHS (smart cards for municipal and county administrations)
- SecMaker Start-Up Packages
- Different types of smart cards, virtual smart cards and mobile certificates
- Different types of card readers
- Troubleshooting and support
Daniel Hällback, Solution Architect at SecMaker
4 days, 09:00-16:30
Breakfast, lunch, coffee and a detailed course folder from SecMaker is included in the course fee. The course folder can't be bought separately.
The course is conducted in a modern classroom setting and participants have access to their own computer for hands-on exercises.