Net iD Super User Training
Use the full potential
A one-day training course for management and management staff that teaches you how to best utilize Net iD products to their full potential, not least Net iD Portal.
The course focuses on learning how to utilize the full potential of our products, and not least Net iD Portal. The training ensures that you who work on an authentication project in your organization get the basics and tools for optimal implementation and operation.
- Net iD Portal’s full potential
- Windows logon with Net iD Enterprise
- Best practices for lifecycle management of certificates and users
- Own certificates on existing Efos-cards
- News in upcoming versions of Net iD Portal
- Efos solution versus own solution
- User templates
Daniel Hällback, Solution Architect at SecMaker
1 day, 09:00-16:30
Breakfast, lunch, coffee and a course folder from SecMaker is included in the course fee. The course folder can't be bought separately.
The course is conducted in a modern classroom setting and participants have access to their own computer for hands-on exercises.