Net iD Support and Helpdesk Training
Optimize your solution
A 2-day training focusing on optimization of functions, troubleshooting and management for organizations and companies who want to use Net iD for secure login. Or for those who may have already started but want to educate affected personnel in the basics, methods and tools that are widely accepted by most who have made the same journey.
As a participant, you gain a genuine understanding of the benefits of certificate-based security. We teach you concrete steps that increase both the security and the simplicity of the users when switching from traditional password login to secure login with certificate.
Who is the course for?
The course is designed for PC technicians, card administrators, and management staff of organizations that uses or want to use the Net iD as a authentication solution.
- PKI as information security method
- Windows login with Net iD Enterprise
- Single sign-on, Credential Provider, Challenge response, Change provider (PIN)
- Automation of processes with Net iD Watch
- Group Policy control and packaging of Net iD Enterprise
- Session roaming with Citrix, VMware and Microsoft Azure RemoteApp
- News in Net iD Connect for faster and easier login in Citrix environment
- Mobility with Net iD Access and Net iD SDK
- Management and enrollment of certificates and users with Net iD Portal
Daniel Hällback, Solution Architect at SecMaker
2 days, 09:00-16:30
Breakfast, lunch, coffee and a detailed course folder from SecMaker is included in the course fee. The course folder can't be bought separately.
The course is conducted in a modern classroom setting and participants have access to their own computer for hands-on exercises.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We will help you find the right training for your needs.