Start-Up Package nr 5
Microsoft CA and smart card login in operating environment
The package is a complete service offer for getting started with smart card-based login, Net iD Enterprise, and Microsoft Certificate Authority in operating environments.
- Introductory workshop with a review of target environments and a presentation of possibilities of smart card login with Net iD Enterprise and Microsoft Certificate Authority
- Customization and packaging of Net iD Enterprise for the target environment
- Installation and configuration in the target environment:
- Setup of Microsoft Certificate Authority (Offline Root CA and Online Enterprise Sub CA)
- Integration of third-party certificates (e.g. e-legitimation or SITHS) and certificates issued from MSCA
- Configuration for (automatic) issuance of machine certificates
- Management of redundant revocation lists
- Installation and configuration of Net iD Enterprise
- Development of organization-specific certificate templates
- Setup of card issuance station
- Review of requirements for backup and securing of CA environment
- Customized installation guide and basic system documentation
- Overview and training on implemented solution and possibilities with Net iD Enterprise
- 30 days of free support and remote support to verify the solution in the target environment
Start-Up Package 5 is also available as a “small business-version” with more basic contents.
Our partners help you
The packages are delivered in cooperation with our integrations partners.