Certificate and card administration training
Training in conjunction with Certezza
When you’re faced with an authentication project in your organisation, you can gain a great deal by training relevant personnel in the basics, methods and tools that other organisations have used on the same journey. All too often we see organisations reinventing the wheel on their own with unnecessarily complicated processes, faults and doubts from users. Give your project the best possible chance by investing in training for relevant employees. We focus on applying the skills we teach and present practical exercises mixed with theory.
We provide you with the right tools in the form of hands-on exercises and thorough course documentation that explains our methods and approach.
The course is intended for technicians who will be responsible for projects in PKI and is suited to people with administrator experience in Windows Server Active Directory.
- Addressing security complications
- Information security policy
- Levels of assurance (LOA)
- More detailed study of Microsoft CA
- More detailed study of Net iD’s product portfolio
- Certificates and PKI
- What is a Hardware Security Module (HSM)?
- What attitude do we adopt towards the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- Why a single sign on (SSO)?
- What is E-identity for the public sector (EFOS)?
- Different types of smart cards and virtual smart cards
- Different types of card readers
- Troubleshooting and support
Martin Juhlin, IT Security Consultant på Certezza
Daniel Hällback, Solution Architect på SecMaker
Comprehensive course materials, lunch and coffe are included in the course fee.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org