Net iD Super User Training
Net iD Super User Training caters to card administrators and management staff within organizations that have chosen to base its login method on the Net iD and smart card system. This course focuses on the users, and teaches you how to use our products to their full potential – not least the Net iD Card Portal (that in the near future will change its name to simply “Net iD Portal”).
Who the course is aimed at
The course is intended for card administrators and management staff.
- Net iD Card Portal’s full potential
- Windows logon with Net iD Enterprise
- Best practices for lifecycle management of cards
- Own certificates on existing SITHS-cards
- News in upcoming versions of Net iD Portal
- SITHS-cards versus regular smart cards
- Card templates
Daniel Hällback is Solution Architect at SecMaker and has over 15 years of experience in integrating PKI and smart cards.
Course length: 1 day: 09:00-16:30
A detailed course folder from SecMaker is included in the course fee. The course material can not be purchased separately. The course is conducted in modern classrooms and students have access to their own computer for hands-on exercises.