Net iD Support and Helpdesk Training
Net iD Support and Helpdesk Training caters to support and helpdesk personnel in organizations that use the Net iD and smart card login method.
The training focuses on the optimization of functions, troubleshooting, user management, and administration. You will gain a genuine understanding of the benefits of smart cards. We teach tangible measures to enhance both safety and simplicity for users during the transition from login with traditional passwords, to secure logon with smart cards.
Who the course is aimed at
The course is designed for PC technicians, card administrators, and management staff of organizations that want to use the Net iD and smart card logon method.
- PKI as information security method
- Windows login with Net iD Enterprise
- Single sign-on, Credential Provider, Challenge response, Change provider (PIN)
- Automation of processes with Net iD Watch
- Group Policy control and packaging of Net iD Enterprise
- Session roaming with Citrix, VMware and Microsoft Azure RemoteApp
- News in Net iD Connector for faster and easier login in Citrix environment
- Mobility with Net iD Access and Net iD SDK
- Management and enrollment of smart cards with Net iD Card Portal
Daniel Hällback is Solution Architect at SecMaker and has over 15 years of experience in integrating PKI and smart cards.
Course length: 2 days: 09:00-16:30
A detailed course folder from SecMaker is included in the course fee. The course material can not be purchased separately. The course is conducted in modern classrooms and students have access to their own computer for hands-on exercises.